Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Trip to the Grocery for Week 1's Menu

I was excited to head to the store today to get everything I needed for the week.  I bought all of the ingredients (even the odd-ish ones for the Slammin' Salmon since we are going to try to eat more fish for dinner).  Since I knew what I was buying, I was able to find coupons for the items I was purchasing (a total super mommy thing). 

However, while buying the white wine for the risotto, I decided to pick up a couple other bottles (nothing over $5 of course--we're on a budget, you know!) and I also had to get two things of ice cream because it's summer and hot (more along the lines of a "sometimes-super mommy).  So, with only a couple of side tracks (much needed ones), I  got everything on my list which included items for the weeks worth of dinner plus other weekly needs for around $100. 

No comments:

Post a Comment