Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm new at this...so be nice.

Okay, so I'm inspired to do something that I've seen many others do.  I'm not only going to try to get my life in order, but I'm going to write about it and talk to an audience who may or may not be listening.  So, this is my attempt at sharing my thoughts on being a sometimes-super mommy (and wife).  I'm calling it sometimes-super, because let's face it, sometimes I lose my mind and don't act so super.  In fact, sometimes I wrestle my daughter in bed to make her fall asleep (like I did last night).  It's not always so pretty, but I know that it's what real parenting, marriage, and life look like.  So I guess I could have just as easily called this blog the "not always pretty" blog or the "this is what real life looks like" blog.  Well...the title has already been chosen and I've already started, so this is what I'm working with..."sometimes-super mommy blog".  I hope you can find some humor, comfort, or ideas in my posts.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful idea! I can't wait to read more and get inspired!!

    ReplyDelete