Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Potatoes of my Dreams...

So, I made the pinterest-famous Hasselback Potatoes last night.  They took a little bit of work/prep, but they were worth it.  I changed the "yellow potato" that the recipe called for to a regular Idaho/white potato.  No real problem, except that the white potato is a harder potato and I really needed to add another 30 mins to the cook time; they were a little "crunchy" in the center.  We split the two potatoes I made among four of us since they were large.  We all still had plenty of goodness. 

I hope that others try making and EATING these crazy potatoes....they are so neat looking and DELICIOUS!! 

Here is a picture of the potatoes after I stuffed them with goodness.


Here is a picture of my final product....yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment